Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Starting out...

My desire is to see the worship ministry at Woodvale Pentecostal Church become so undeniably potent that what happens during our services becomes so much more than a duplication of services gone by, but an encounter with a transcendent, all powerful God.

My desire is that what happens at Woodvale through our worship services and encounters with God shall spill out into the congregations in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and even to the rest of the world.

I believe that we have entered into a new season as a church and that as God moves through all the ministries here at Woodvale, we too should position our hearts, lives, and energies in such a way that we capture God's heart for worship at Woodvale Pentecostal Church.

This blog is going to contain my thoughts on scriptures, concepts and ideas about worship that I feel led to share with the members of the worship team at Woodvale Pentecostal Church.

There will be a new entry every week, so feel free to bookmark this page and check back weekly for my most current blog about worship and music.

Blessings!

P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward from learning from you. God has blessed you and I know that you are the right man for the job right now. Bless you and may we all be blessed by you.

April Greer